Videos or images couldn't be loaded. Click here to reload the page.
Eliminating barriers to therapy practice.
Each part of the Theravue system is carefully considered from an accessibility perspective during development. Feedback from users requiring assistive technologies has been integrated into Theravue to provide an optimal counseling education experience.
Subtitles available for every video in the library.
- Turn on subtitles with one simple switch on the Settings page.
- Once turned on, subtitles appear automatically site-wide.
- Enabling subtitles also reveals audio clip transcripts to provide video context.
Fully accessible by screen readers.
- Web standards for accessibility followed to ensure access across all major screen reader programs.
- Built-in screen reader only text seamlessly integrated for clarity and convenience.
- Thoroughly tested with assistive technologies.